Who We Are
Our Vision, Mission & Values
Where do the Funds go?
Governance & Accountability
Standards, Codes of Conducts, and Accreditations
Complaints Policy & Procedure
Our Policies & Procedures
News & Events
Make a Donation
Pay Your Zakat Al-Mal
Sponsor an Orphan
Build a Well
Donate Your Qurban
Aqeeqah & General Sacrifice
Make A Donation
Fundraise For Us
Help Cover Our Costs
Virtual Reality Setup
Corporate Sponsorship Package
Digital Marketing Specialist
FINANCE ASSISTANT POSITION
We're currently looking for a Finance Assistant for an immediate start. The role will report to the Finance Manager and is suitable for a Graduate Accountant or someone in the process of obtaining an Accounting Degree/Diploma.
About the role
In this role, you will assist the Finance Manager with data-entry, customer payments allocations, accounts payable and the bank reconciliation process. Responsibilities will include:
• Providing support to the Finance team.
• Uploading bank statements to CRM.
• Accounts Payable function
• Performing month end bank reconciliations and other accounts reconciliation
• Responding to clients' internal/external queries
• Data entry processing
• Assisting with other ad hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience
• Having an Accounting degree/Diploma or in the process of obtaining one.
• Excellent time management skills including the ability to meet deadlines.
• Positive team player with a collaborative focus.
• Great attention to detail is a must.
• Strong MS Excel skill.
• Self-starter with a positive and 'can-do' attitude and a strong work ethic.
• Prior experience in accounting software XERO would be an advantage.
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Dynamics is desirable but not mandatory.
How to Apply
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to