The conflict in Yemen is the largest man made humanitarian crisis in the world today.
With ongoing hostilities across the country, the Yemeni people continue to bear the brunt of it.
- 16 million lack access to safe drinking water or sanitation
- 8.4 million people are one step away from starvation
- 3.3 million face acute malnutrition, including over 400,000 children
MAA is on the ground in Yemen responding to the plight of the people. We have been on the ground since the beginning of the crisis, working with our partners to reach as many affected people as we can. We can’t do this without your support.
We have been providing:
- Essential Food Packs for thousands of starving people
- Ongoing Clean Water for 3000 people
- Health Camps and Medicines
- Orphan Aid Programs
We have been working in the following areas in Yemen: