EMR - Yemen Emergency Appeal
URGENT: Yemen NEEDS YOUR HELP
More than 4 years since the escalation of the conflict, Yemeni people continue to bear the brunt of ongoing hostilities and severe economic decline. Yemen is the largest man-made humanitarian crisis globally.
Widespread violence, large scale of infrastructure, collapsing public institutions and restrictions on imports and access to markets; have caused a serious protection crisis, severe economic decline, triggered an unprecedented cholera outbreak, and exhausted people’s coping mechanism leading to widespread food insecurity.
- 16 million lack access to safe drinking water or sanitation
- 8.4 million people are one step away from starvation
- 3.3 million face acute malnutrition, including over 400,000 children
Help MAA reach out to suffering Yemenis with:
- Essential Food Packs for thousands of starving people
- Ongoing Clean Water for 3000 people
- Health Camps and Medicines
MAA is one of the only NGO's who has from the beginning of the crisis been working with local partners on the ground to reach many of those affected; however we can’t do it without your support.
Please don’t let our brothers and sisters in Yemen starve. DONATE NOW!